Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to us!
We love featuring work from people who have something ‘thinkworthy’ to say or would like to share their story.
Thinkworthy publishes content under the following categories:
Life, Food, Entertainment, Travel, Opinion (our favourite!) and Askworthy (where the author interviews people and shares their real life stories).
You are welcome to submit articles that fit into any of these categories 🙂
– The article you submit must be your own work and not plagiarized or published on other platforms.
– With respect to our global readership, we do not publish content that may be offensive or content that is purely of a political or religious nature.
– Your article must be at least 500 words long.
– Let us know under which category you would like it to be published.
– We will revert back to you on the outcome of your submission within 2 weeks.
– We reserve the right to edit your work for things like grammatical errors and sentencing structure (without changing the content).
– Provide at least 1 relevant photo for your article, otherwise we will pick a photo ourselves to use as the ‘featured image’.
– You can share a short Author Bio along with your article and a link to your blog/website or social media accounts (optional).
Email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org